Mindray’s DC-N3 Wins the 2013 Red Dot Design Award
This year’s red dot competition attracted around 1,800 participants from 60 countries with 4,433 entries in total. Mindray’s DC-N3 won the favors of more than 37 professionals on the jury for its unique design and best-in-class features including:
• An HD monitor with wide-angle view and a handle that allows for easy operation and direction adjustment
• The only system in its class with four active transducer ports allowing users to easily and quickly switch between different applications
• Highly mobile, slim design with a built-in battery, enabling users to move it around during emergencies
• A user-friendly and flexible control panel that reduces the number of key strokes and minimizes users’ fatigue
• An intuitive operational interface and a streamlined workflow
The Red Dot Design Award
The red dot design award is a large and prestigious international product design competition organized by one of the oldest and most highly regarded design institutions in Europe – the Design Zentrum Nordrhein Westfalen in Essen, Germany. The contest dates back to 1955 and aims to honor outstanding designs and trendsetters in the industry. Each year, the jury, comprising renowned specialists from all over the world, examines thousands of products and picks the best designs for 19 different categories. The winners receive their awards in an annual ceremony with their products displayed in the red dot design museum. The museum is located in the ex-boiler house of the former coal mine Zeche Zollverein, which was converted by renowned architect Lord Norman Foster, in Essen.
Open WeChat and Scan the QR code .Get the Webpage and Share on Moments.
Mindray Charms the 2018 AACC in Chicago2018-08-13
Mindray Showcased New Innovations at CMEF Spring 20182018-04-24
ECR 2018: Envision more with the insightful solution2018-03-05
Mindray shined at Arab Health & MEDLAB Dubai 20182018-02-09
Mindray launches BeneVision N1 for uninterrupted monitoring during intra and out-of-hospital patient transport2018-01-15